A. GENERAL TERMS
"Alford Tiles & Woodburning Stoves Company" is a division of NR Burton Builders Limited, 1A Beechings Way, Alford, Lincolnshire, LN13 9JE, Registered Company No 08093173.
"Company" means Alford Tiles & Woodburning Stoves Company
"Site" means the website www.alfordtilesandstoves.co.uk.
"User" or "You" means a user of the "Site".
We are providing the "Site" on an "as is, as available" basis to the user. "You" use the "Site" entirely at your own risk, and the Company cannot be held responsible for any loss of data whilst using this "Site" nor can it be held responsible for any consequential loss of data, nor can it be held responsible for any losses occurring through the transmission of a "virus" or a "worm".
Before Using This Site, Please Read All Of The Following Carefully...
By accessing any areas of the "Site", the "User" agrees to be legally bound and to abide by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use the "Site". The Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to amend this agreement at any time by posting the amended terms on this "Site". The amended terms shall be effective from and after the date that they are posted on the "Site".
The "User" acknowledges that the information, data, images, sounds, illustrations and other materials on the "Site" are copyrighted works of the Company and/or various third party providers. Reproduction or storage of information or works retrieved from this "Site", in all forms, by media or technologies now existing or hereafter developed, is forbidden without the express permission of the Company.
B. TRANSACTION TERMS
When you place your order on this website you will be asked to confirm that you accept our terms and conditions laid out here.
Acceptance of Order...
When confirmation of your order is received, this is to indicate that we have received and accepted your order. Please note that if there has been a mistake in pricing or delivery costs that would have been obvious to the customer, we reserve the right to request additional payment for the correct amount or cancel the order.
Our order and payment processes are fully secured using a 128-bit encryption payment gateway provided by PayPal. Customers may pay by most major credit/debit cards. A PayPal account is NOT required to make a purchase.
How to Place an Order...
Placing an order on this website is easy. You must create an account when you place your first order online. Creating an account will allow you to retrieve previous orders and make future ordering quicker. We are also able to take orders and process payment over the telephone if there is a problem in using this website. Please call us on 01507 466076 with your requirements.
Here are the steps you need to follow to place an online order :
- Find the items you want by searching for a product or browsing the website. All prices are in £ Sterling (GBP).
- Select any required options for an item and add to your Cart using the Add to Cart button. To remove an item from your basket, tick the X next to the item and it will be removed from the cart. To change quantities for an item, enter the revised number and click the refresh icon. The price will then update.
- If you wish to use a coupon code, gift voucher or wish to see an estimate of delivery costs view your Shopping Cart at any time.
- To checkout please use the Checkout link.
- You may also use our PayPal Express Checkout at any time after you have at least one item in your Shopping Cart. You can save time using PayPal Express as things such as your address will be entered using information that you have stored in your PayPal account. If you have a coupon code or gift voucher you will be able to enter these during the final part of the Express Checkout process.
- Login as a Returning Customer or complete the Registration details for a new account.
- Check the Billing / Shipping details and change / create a new one if necessary.
- Payment and Shipping methods wil be pre-selected.
- Review and Confirm Your Order - you must tick the box indicating that you agree to our Terms & Conditions.
- You will be directed to our payment partner, PayPal. If you do not have a PayPal account you may opt to pay by debit / credit card. If you do have a PayPal account you may login and choose your preferred payment method.
- After placing your order you will receive confirmation via email.
Delivery on all UK orders is free. We endeavour to despatch orders within 48 hours (2 working days) of receipt. We use a guaranteed delivery service for UK orders. We do not deliver outside of the UK. Please remember a signature is required for accepting parcels. If you know that there will be nobody there to accept the delivery please provide an alternative delivery address.
Returns and Refunds..
Item damaged in transit - If an item delivered has been damaged in transit you can return it within 7 days of receipt for replacement or a full refund including postage. You must notify us immediately of any damage in order that we can pursue this with the carrier.
Item incorrect or faulty - If we send you an incorrect or faulty item immediately notify us using our Return Request Form or by telephone. We will provide instructions for returning it and either replace it or refund to your credit / debit card, including postage.
YOU MUST CONTACT US PRIOR TO RETURNING DAMAGED OR FAULTY GOODS EITHER BY PHONE OR VIA OUR RETURN REQUEST FORM
Right to Cancel...
Under the distance selling regulations, if you are a UK consumer, you have the right to cancel your order for any item purchased on this website, for a full refund of the original goods purchased. Your cancellation rights expire 7 days after receipt of the goods. The Distance Selling Regulations provide further information regarding your cancellation rights. Deemed delivery date will be 2 working days from date of posting. Notice of cancellation must be given in writing or via email using the contact information on this website.
Goods returned due to cancellation must be complete with any original packaging and be in a re-saleable condition, i.e. not damaged, stained or used. The customer will bear the cost of returning the goods to us. We will issue a full refund for the original goods purchased.
Our terms, cancellation and returns policies do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. We guarantee your satisfaction. If you are unhappy with your purchase in any way, please contact us and we will do our utmost to arrange a satisfactory outcome for you.
If you have a complaint about a product or service you can contact us by e-mail. Once the complaint is received we will deal with it within 48 hours. If there are any delays you will be notified either by phone, e-mail or post.
Telephone: 01507 466076
Postal Address: Unit 1A, Beechings Way, Alford, Lincolnshire, LN13 9JE